Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hectic week

Oh my gosh, this has been a very hectic week already at work. I'm trying to show that I care a little more about this job even tho I really don't so I'm kinda working even harder to see if I can get some sort of promotion. Anywho, after work yesterday we took the kids to the playground at the mall cause it's too freaking hot here in Texas so there is no way we are going outside unless we are at the pool. After that I forgot that we had to pick up some clothes for my son at my friend's house and once we got there my husband wouldnt' shut up he kept talking and talking. and of course Emanuel was afraid of my friend's dog and he kept SCREAMING whenever the dog came near him. Poor Alex who was sleeping got a very rude awakening by getting completely licked by the stupid dog ( yuk!!) by the time we got home it was 10:00 Alex was up so I had to put him to sleep while Emanuel decided to take all of his new clothes and throw them on the floor -sight-. I put him to bed and started working on a design for a new client and that took me to like 12:30 am and of course I had to wake up at 6:00 am to do it all over again. I'm going straight home today to do a few more designs and then I'm going to chilax. alright people signing out for now Peace, love and souuuuuul

my Soundtrack