Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just Chillin'

Wow I'm having one of those very rare mornings where the kids are still sleeping and so is DH, and I'm just sitting here relaxing listening to some music, eating rice crispies treats with peanut butter and chocolate and just surfing the net like crazy. This NEVER happens anymore. But I made sure I put the kids down late so they can sleep in a little. Of course DH woke me today like at 6:00 cause Alex was cold and he wanted me to cover him.I thought I was cool with that becuase it is the weekend I can always take a nap latter on. Had it been a weekday, I would have had to murder him. Anywho, I have been trying to get the hang of this photoshop thing that I got so I can start making new desings for my t-shirts and for the life I just can get it. I have gotten so stupid ever since I turned 30!! I need to have someone sit down with me and show me how to work this joint because it is frustrating me. I thought about getting the Photoshop for Dummies book but I don't have time to read anymore and even if i did I'm not going to retain anything cause I'm so freaking tired all of time.

Speaking of how tired I am, my body has been hurting a little. I think a lot of it is because of how overweight I which is why today I'm going to join the gym and force myself to work out after work. I don't know how the hell I'm going to do it with my foot that hurts and gets swollen all the time. I want to see if we take the boys to the pool today they were here all day long. And I"m going to start posting pictures of the kiddies here also is about time those of you who have not seen my kids meet them. ok that's all for today folks. once you have finished reading my nonsense,er, posts please drop me line so I would know how many people are actually reading this. ok everyone, peace, love and souuuuuuuul.

my Soundtrack