Saturday, June 28, 2008

The joys of potty training

ahh the joys of potty training, I just love have to repeat myself over and over again, make the word Potty, such an essential part of my vocabulary, but must of all I LOVE the smell of urine on my carpet in the morning. It makes me feel like I'm back in new york, smack in the middle of the 42nd st 1 train station waiting for my train. NOOOOOOOT!!! aghhh when will this end my DS is Three years old and maybe I'm being too harsh on him but if you guys see him you will agree with me that he needs to be going potty already. He is very tall and just big so big in fact that diapers don't fit him anymore. They are constantly ripping. Granted, he is making an effort but if he is watching TV he doesn't want to go potty and of course wants to go on his underpants. Please people keep my sanity in your prayers because I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to keep it.

my Soundtrack